Raekwon signs with Aftermath

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Wu-Tang Clan rapper Raekwon has officially signed with Aftermath Entertainment and will release the album Only Built for Cuban Linx II on the record label.

The announcement ends months of speculation as to whether or not the album would be released on the powerhouse label, which is also home to Eminem, Eve, Busta Rhymes, 50 Cent, and G-Unit.

A statement on Wu-Tang's official website read.

"Rae isn't taking this album lightly and it will be released on Aftermath Records, not on the Wu Music Group as originally scheduled. It will be an instant classic!"

I really hope that with all this build up and hype, Rae doesn't decide to get cute and release an 11 track album trying to be "different" and "make a perfect album". Nigga should drop an album with 20 tracks, show us all these tracks you making in the 2 years its taking to make this album.

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
Dont expect that to happen, not with wu.
Yeah, I don't think Raekwon would fuck with 50 at all, especially after he said "I'll catch Rae, Ghost and RZA for them funny ass rings." Speaking of which, didn't 50 catch a beating for that line?

REAL hot stuff,so Raekwon did starve the streets,now the CHEFF is going to dish up some classic hood food.Yall cats gonna run for ice water:fury: :fury: :fury: :fury:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.