R. Kelly 'Reloads' With New Album, Video

R&B superstar R. Kelly will bring forth the new album "TP3: Reloaded" July 5 via Jive. Although the track list is still not finalized, the set will feature two songs that have already made an impact on R&B radio: "In the Kitchen" peaked last month at No. 18 on Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, while "Trapped in the Closet (Part 1)" is No. 23 this week on the same tally.

There are actually five "chapters" to the "Trapped in the Closet" narrative, each of which ends with a cliffhanger foreshadowing the next song. According to a spokesperson, Kelly is presently in Chicago creating a short film to illustrate the saga, which will be released on a bonus DVD with "TP3."BET will air a "making of" special for "Trapped in the Closet" during the week of the new album's release. A video for "Part 1" of the song is expected to hit BET and MTV around May 30.

Beyond the two singles, the only other track confirmed for the album is "Playa's Only," which features the Game.

The new album will be the follow-up to Kelly's 2003 album "Chocolate Factory," which debuted at No. 1 on The Billboard 200 and has sold 2.72 million copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

Salar

The One, The Only
howabout we DON'T upload songs
i'll just get rid of it unless it's a launch link (or any other respectable website that provides music, and isn't illegal)

KrAzY:aka:AnDy

Under The Influence
2PacThug4Life said:
there is going to be a trapped in tha closet 6-10 :eek:.
yeah i cant wait, i just finished watching the video for parts 1-5.. that shit was intense like mad..... i wanna kno how this shit ends lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.