R.I.P List

Shot 21

Im still working on my website www.2pac2.freewebspace.com and on the home page I am doing an R.I.P list for all the rappers/singers.
I ALREADY GOT:
2 Pac
Notorious B.I.G
Kadafi
Aaliyah
Bugz
Big Pun
Jam Master J
Eazy E
Left Eye
Big L
Ol Dirty Bastard
The D.O.C

THE ONES I WILL ADD ARE
Young Grin
D.O. Cannons

Do yall know any others?

C-7

RIP all my homies in tha hood not only the rappers who died! because i got a lot of homies who died of drugs and gun fire! NOW I WANT TO SAY R.I.P to all of em!

Raul

Exodus said:
DOC isnt D O Cannon
Nah but he mentioned D.O.C. seperately and hell no he ain't dead!

There are alot of dead singers like Bob Marley, John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, Elvis Presley... Or maybe you didn't mean them? :p

Raul said:
Nah but he mentioned D.O.C. seperately and hell no he ain't dead!

There are alot of dead singers like Bob Marley, John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, Elvis Presley... Or maybe you didn't mean them? :p
next time i gotta read carefully :D yea DOC ain't dead, just was in a car crash a while back and fucked up his voice

man...your site really does suck...and that pic with Tupac on the stretcher giving the photographer the middle finger wasn't the 96' shooting it was the 94'...false info is just one of the many reasons ypur site is so wack

ArtsyGirl

Holy Quran (-2004)
from the group Off Da Hook. Was shot and killed.

Is that the dude that did Just A Moment on Street's Disciple? Or is it somebody else?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.