Quick Someone get a plate....The Beefs Back!!

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1495904/01132005/50_cent.jhtml?headlines=true

50 cents at it again, he dont want 2 stop the beef, its the only way he sells music, read the article! 'yeah al sign ja rule, after ive destroyed him ill rebuild him' lmao ja killed him lyrically!!!! he takes a shot at em! and the article says that even ja rule commented on 50 'ya a baby, a clown, grow up baby'........50's not gonna drop the beed anytime soon.....my question is, does anybody care?

Ok Stop To All Groupies...like Ur Idol Said...back To Reality....

This Is A Trick...dont Let It Get You..if U Choose To Buy The Album Do It Cuz Of Other Singles..not Cuz Of Disses Towards Ne 1...

damn lol ja aint killing shit, he cant win beefs

50 cent > ja rule
dmx > ja rule
eminem > ja rule

(but ja rule did have some good disses give him that)

Aban is one funny ass muthafuka ....."im a crip" haha damn i bet u dont even know how to trow it up. Ok mista crip do u have a set or just crip. hahhaha and "50 has 100 guns or more" U make me laff the only thing that wanksta has is a vest strapped on so he dont get shot. Come on whut does he want some heat 4 if he aint gonna pop one... lets not 4get what happened with blackchild hahaha

S. Fourteen

I love cock, wanna send me a pic?

I hope you guys arent underage.... cuz I got into trouble last time.

I'm FAKE HUMAN

in the words my good friend Harry_potter "yall are sheeps"

damn 50 lookin for attention again cause he knows he losin support, and who in the fuck watches harry potter quotin lines and stuff from that gay shit

S. Fourteen

2pacrider said:
damn 50 lookin for attention again cause he knows he losin support, and who in the fuck watches harry potter quotin lines and stuff from that gay shit
Yukmouth is tryiing to get attention too :eek:

Harry_potter is a member here, who feels stupid now?

To tell you the truth, Ja opened up 50 so bad on BIME. You can notice the evolution in Ja's lyrics. There was a very big possibility that it was because Fatal was with him and was the source of motivation.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.