Quick Question

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
He, after being warned before, decided to post links to loyal to the game when it leaked. The thread got deleted, he got warned again, did it again, and got banned.

If I come accross his new user name and Im in that sort of mood Ill ban him again.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Not only that, he was supposed to be a mod and uphold the rules rather than purposely and knowingly breaking them. He also did it for net fame, he was a net fame whore.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
he should have chosen to come back with a better selected alias... replacing the y with an i probably indicates nothing has changed.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
hes a changed dude..i know bcuz im good friends with him. and trust me rukas he wont be doing nething like that nemore. so pleez dont ban him.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Ok how about this, I wont ban him now, but if he fucks up and breaks a guideline again, whichever one it is, I will ban him as well as you ReAleStOutLaWz1.

Are you willing to stake your account on him?

Pittsey said:
Not only that, he was supposed to be a mod and uphold the rules rather than purposely and knowingly breaking them.
He wasn't a mod at the time.

He started a thread with the Loyal To The Game album titled "HURRY BEFORE THE MODS COME
" or something like that... I think he did it to be funny rather then to disrespect the mods.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
^^ You still get the point. And why wasn't he a mod?

Because he kept deleting threads that he wasn't supposed to. Why did he do that? So he'd get the credit for posting a "rare" 2pac verse.

I don't really want to get into the ins and outs. I know he has his fans. And I don't have nothing personal with him. But he is obsessed by net fame.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.