Questions for Snoop Dogg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I may be doing an interview real rushed with Snoop tomorrow morning, post up some questions if you have any!

DPG iz all I C

Ask him about Tookie and how he felt when making the track.

Ask him how he feels the game has changed since he 1st entered it.

His relationship with Dre.

Can we expect a new album from him ? will it be the same style as Rhtyhm & Gangsta ?

How does he feel about the state of the Westcoast right now ?

Will he be featuring on the new DPG album ?

Ask Snoop Doggy Dogg:

1. In The Lodi Dodi Intro On The Album Doggystyle In 1993 You, Daz Dillinger And Dr. Dre Dissed Eazy-E By Saying
(HIV Pussy-Azz MotherFucker Eazy Come Eazy Go) How Did You Know That Eazy-E Had Aids Before Eazy-E Did?

2. Does He Think Suge Knight Had Something To Do With Eazy-E Dying?

3. Does He Think Eazy-E Was Murdered?

4. Was He Forced By Suge Knight To Diss Eazy-E?

5. What Does He Think About Eazy-E?

The.Menace

Staff member
Ask how his view on the rap game changed through all this years, he's been around so long and he's a grown man, I think he see's a lot of things in a different light than many other young cats. I'd like to hear about that.

DPG iz all I C

2 Pac's #1 Fan said:
Ask Snoop Doggy Dogg:

1. In The Lodi Dodi Intro On The Album Doggystyle In 1993 You, Daz Dillinger And Dr. Dre Dissed Eazy-E By Saying
(HIV Pussy-Azz MotherFucker Eazy Come Eazy Go) How Did You Know That Eazy-E Had Aids Before Eazy-E Did?

2. Does He Think Suge Knight Had Something To Do With Eazy-E Dying?

3. Does He Think Eazy-E Was Murdered?

4. Was He Forced By Suge Knight To Diss Eazy-E?

5. What Does He Think About Eazy-E?
C'mon man dont be posting stupid questions like this, hes not gonna spend the full inetrview asking about Eazy.

Casey

Staff member
Ask what it was like working with Rage Against The Machine on "Snoop Bounce", and who his favorite rock band right now is.

Ask Snoop about "Every Dogg Has a Bone" which was a track that I remember hearing about that was rumored to have been recorded with Bone Thugs in 1996 or 1997.

Ask him about "Count Your Blessings" which was a dedication track to Pac and some other deceased rappers that he mentioned in an interview with The Source a few years back.

Ask him what he thinks about the current Suge/Death Row situation.

Ask him who he thinks is the top rapper right now (overall, not in terms of only sales or only skills) and who he thinks is the top label/crew right now (also overall).

How did he hook up with the live band he is currently touring with, what's the history between them?

After collaborating with so many different artists, are there any he hasn't yet worked with but would really like to?

Militant said:
Ask what it was like working with Rage Against The Machine on "Snoop Bounce", and who his favorite rock band right now is.
Yeah ask that and if there's any more tracks with Sublime!

oh yeah almost forgot ask him about the situation between him and Arnold Schwartzanigga.

Rukas hit me up on MSN when ya get the chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.