Questions for Kurupt & Daz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Im having a quick 20 min sit down chat with Kurupt and Daz 2moro morn. U guys got some questions u want answered?

Please keep them relevent today, as in, their reunion and music, etc etc. Im not going to ask them any questions relating to Death Row bullshit. We all want to move forward, myself included.

- Will you shoot a video for "Cali Iz Active"?
- PLEEEEEASE Info on Soopafly's album coming out (hopefully) this August for Daz' label...

DPG iz all I C

What can we expect from their new album, will it be more Dillinger and Young Gotti or Dogg Food ?

Who are their musical influences ?

What guest spots can we expect on the new album ?

How does Daz feel about his So So Def project ?

RUKUS!! are they comin too Australia? ur sittin down with them? r u in australia? :D i wanna see them !!
if they in australia...are they doin any other shows other than with snoop? specially brisbane..e.g club shows? where? & if not brisbane..i'mma need to get my ass on a plane to see them :thumb:

The.Menace

Staff member
Do they have anything in mind like the PuffPuffPass tour - together with Snopp and all of them or do they plan 2 move on on their own.

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
ask them about PRINCE ITAL JOE and dat chick PARADISE from DEATH ROW and dat chick SCARLA on "DIE (UM DUMPIN).
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!DONT FORGET!!!!

Any chance of Just Watchin being released (relevant to today if put out)

How was DisneyLand' lol.....

Any chances of siging, as a group, to a big label??Any offers on the table?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Im talking with them [highlight]in 30 minutes[/highlight], last call for questions, bars shutting down.

What Rappers are you producing for (a Daz question)

Are you still producing Kurupt...which instrumental has been your favroite (of your own) over the years?

Any thoughts on the Game?How bout the supposed "Hyphy" movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.