questions concerning the last days

Sebastian

just two questions:

- is there any chance that some of the old threads will be back up in the future?

- for me it seems like this board/domain (or whatever it is) is slower than the other one. is it just my pc or is there any other reason?

thx

Jon

Capo Di Capi Re
1) We will be seeking the database in any litigation and we could restore them but I wouldn't keep my hopes up on that unfortunately.

2) I am ensuring security on another server before moving the domain back. It will be a bit slower until then.

Sebastian

and another one:

some accounts got hacked...will the original owner be able to get them back or do they have to make a new one?

well, both accounts (yours and Rukas') got hacked and u have them back..so they should be able to get'em too!?

I have a question, too!
So, could you tell us, what really happened?
So we know that the board was hacked, but who did this? what has dante to do with it? I don't really know him, but I read all over the board, that he had something to do with it?!

plz help me out!

PS: u did a good job! thx 4 2pacboard.com :)

um i have a question lol...

I was searching on google and there was this site HitEmUp.Co.Uk and i remember those hacker fags talking about it and I was wondering what the site is like since I didn't bother clicking the licks and supporting them and all... is it a complete jock of HitEmUp???

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
jazzdee said:
I have a question, too!
So, could you tell us, what really happened?
So we know that the board was hacked, but who did this? what has dante to do with it? I don't really know him, but I read all over the board, that he had something to do with it?!

plz help me out!

PS: u did a good job! thx 4 2pacboard.com :)

Dante wasn't involved in the hacking at all. He was helping to spread the word and helped ruin MFT too.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
SeOuLjAh said:
um i have a question lol...

I was searching on google and there was this site HitEmUp.Co.Uk and i remember those hacker fags talking about it and I was wondering what the site is like since I didn't bother clicking the licks and supporting them and all... is it a complete jock of HitEmUp???

They tried to get people to join as we ruined the (fake) site spamming, there's only 15 members. This is the only forum you need to be a member of.

Pittsey said:
They tried to get people to join as we ruined the (fake) site spamming, there's only 15 members. This is the only forum you need to be a member of.
haha thanks for clearing that up. must be really jealous to set up another hitemup -_-

Jon said:
1) We will be seeking the database in any litigation and we could restore them but I wouldn't keep my hopes up on that unfortunately.

2) I am ensuring security on another server before moving the domain back. It will be a bit slower until then.
JON, Do you need a new web host? How much GB a month do you us? I might be able to host for free for you... If you give me my damn VIP :)) I paid !!! lol

No for real!! PM me I can help.. I have a dedicated server has 3 sites on it only!!!!

BeReal & THUG-7 my buddies!!! Nice to see you back!!! Did you end up getting Banned like me!!! I was originally PIMPFELIX got banned!!!!! then i was SHMUCK and got banned again!!! then I had 3 other names!!

I'm glad to see the board is back.

But Jon please do all that you can to bring back old threads, because the years a knowledge would be trash!!!

We need every thread that had been ever made here

Sebastian

pimpfelix said:
BeReal & THUG-7 my buddies!!! Nice to see you back!!! Did you end up getting Banned like me!!! I was originally PIMPFELIX got banned!!!!! then i was SHMUCK and got banned again!!! then I had 3 other names!!
lol, welcome back...and no, i didnt get banned. was pimpfelix your original name? or the first one after the hacker banned your other account?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.