Questions about Mobb Deep

Hot

its an odd situation. Littles says there is beef going on between him and p and he also said havoc wasnt happy with p either.

Saying that. I saw them do a show the other night in manchester and they obviously seemed cool.

IMO Mobb Deep has demons they are constantly battling and perhaps losing too... I heard Havoc was an alcoholic and P always talks about white lines, not that this stuff is earth shattering of course, but it seems like a plausable reason behind their seemingly constricted outpouring of talent.

Bobby Sands

Chronic,

Must be nice to be a loser wit 16,144 posts.Do u hav a job? r is dis ur full time job.lol.

Tonio,
Its only natural dat evil Nazi basterds like urself would like Mobb Deep.

On the Mobb Depp Beef:

Apparantly Havoc was riding Prodigy up the ass too hard and he had one of his sickle cell seizures.Prodigy wasnt too happy and Thats what kickd off the whole beef.After about ten years 2gether,they r no longer a couple.

stefanwzyga

Tupac Tha Great said:
Chronic,

Must be nice to be a loser wit 16,144 posts.Do u hav a job? r is dis ur full time job.lol.

Tonio,
THATS OUT OF ORDER YOU GEEK! :mad:
On the Mobb Depp Beef:

Apparantly Havoc was riding Prodigy up the ass too hard and he had one of his sickle cell seizures.Prodigy wasnt too happy and Thats what kickd off the whole beef.After about ten years 2gether,they r no longer a couple.
THATS PRETTY FUNNY! :) EVEN THO MOBB DEEP ARE TIGHT!

Tupac Tha Great said:
Chronic,

Tonio,

On the Mobb Depp Beef:

how do you make looking so stupid seem so easy? :thumb: ;)

Bobby Sands

"man my friend passed away from a seizure 3 months ago. You need to question your OWN sense of humour."
Im sorry to hear dat man.I was just actin the idiot.I shouldnt make fun of the disease.Just a joke as to why mobb deep split up.nothing more.sorry.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.