QuestioN

From viperrecords.com

Immortal Technique to release 2 new CD's in 2005. A CD/DVD around March/April And then....."The Middle Passage" Late Summer. A small tour is being planned for the CD/DVD release

This coming year brings us one step closer to Revolutionary Vol.3 and the completion of the series. But before that project is released, there will be 2 Immortal Technique CD's that will drop in 2005. The first will be a CD/DVD that has a wide range of show footage and exclusive interviews, with Technique. It will be accompanied by a CD of some Remixed and unreleased material, including a CD version of the 2 new songs that will be the A and B side of the 1st single off ���The Middle Passage���. Of course the vinyl will be available and we will subsequently give away a few pieces on this site when the time grows nearer to the release. And of course those of you that were a part of the original street team and were promised an EP when that was still in the works will get free vinyl.

After the release of the CD/DVD I will do a string of shows, a very short tour of the US and maybe some days in Europe before going back to putting the finishing touches on the new album, ���The Middle Passage���. But for the meantime I keep myself busy in the hood networking and hustling to make these next two releases as strong as possible. All shows until the release of the CD/DVD have been severely limited to one a month in a separate region. The first one will be posted soon. But I will not return to NYC as I said in the last message until I am ready to release the first single of ���The Middle Passage��� and showcase new material. I was originally going to do this at the EXIT show, but the pace of the night was changed, my time was cut short and the club was really on some bullshit. That will probably be the last time I do a show up in there. All my peoples were delayed in entering and in the end I didn't want to try and rush through new material. I apologize to those who waited for hours outside in the cold while the club did nothing and didn't get to the see the show because they changed the age limit at the last minute. I will definitely make sure that the release of the CD/DVD is in a good place that can cater to my needs and doesn't treat Black & Latino people like they are being brought onto fuckin Riker's Island. Either way much respect to Green lantern and his staff for having me there, I sold a bunch of CD's to a market that I have only had a small amount of exposure to, the blinged out commercial radio people did support for their part but the venue wasn't really set up for merch. All in all we gained some new supporters and got to network with good people from the streets that live this shit for real like me.

The New Year has brought a time to reflect on gain, loss, and of course the undeniable fact that this planet that we live on doesn't answer to us but rather meets our mistreatment of it with it's own agenda. This New Year I reflected about everyone across the globe suffering in sorrow from the constant poverty and disease to the recent horrific tsunami, Revolution is not just about ideals but about the evolution of humanity to care for those of us with the least as much as we care for those of us with the most. I wish those that are with us peace and those that left us peace within for their journey. I hope that everyone that is reading this appreciates what they have, and prepares for the impact of what I have been working on this whole time. Once again it's about to happen.

Peace & Respect,

Immortal Technique

You know this shit has prolly been on that website for ages lol...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.