question about unsigned artist discussion

Preach

let's say i have a track i downloaded from soundclick, got passed from a friend, or whatever, that i want to put up for download - not because i produced it or because the artist who recorded it wants to satisfy his ego with feedback, but because i think its a tight track and i thought i'd share it and discuss it or whatever lol.. where would i do this? unsigned hype? reason i'm asking is the whole reply to two threads rule.

Shot 21

Rizzle said:
let's say i have a track i downloaded from soundclick, got passed from a friend, or whatever, that i want to put up for download - not because i produced it or because the artist who recorded it wants to satisfy his ego with feedback, but because i think its a tight track and i thought i'd share it and discuss it or whatever lol.. where would i do this? unsigned hype? reason i'm asking is the whole reply to two threads rule.
Is that my song?? lol not really.

Erm, I think it would be in The Art Of War. The only problem is that hardly any rappers go there. Its mostly producers talking about Loopy Fruits etc.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Im gunna say no. Its still an underground artist, wanting the type of exposure/critique that we all want. I did the same thing U're talking about a while back w/ a local artist out here called Pokafase...but I still did the 2 replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.