question about stomp feat ludacris and T.I.

I know that there is/was a beef between TI and ludacris. Havent really been updated these last few weeks about whats going on but why did they have beef? I wonder if on the young buck song if TI disses luda and luda disses T.I. I dont have the lyrics but TI mentions ludacris and says somethings that can be taken as a diss....

"me getting deep down thats ludacris"

And luda says ..."they love saying my name, cause maintaining my fishtank and their house costs the same"

plus luda says "you're worth a couple hundred grands and Im worth millions"

"So please stay off that T.I ? off my dick"

S. Fourteen

There was some sort of a misunderstanding on T.I.s part, something about someone wearing a shirt on a video that T.I. took offense to.

T.I. had a line before that one on Rap Basement

"Me gettin beat down? That's ludicrous [Ludacris]"

the beef was both tame and lame.

yea.. there was a guy in a ludacris video wearing a 'trap wear' shirt.. he was getting jumped.. someone saw the video and told TI that the guy was wearing a 'trap muzik' shirt, which was the name of his album... thats why TI said 'me gettin beat down, thats ludacris'.............. it was all a misunderstanding... hahah

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.