Question About My Thread

This morning I went in Our Block and noticed that my thread was closed. See Here. I didn't see any comments in tha thread on why it was closed. So, I would just like to know why my thread was closed.

Thanks

bereal you're becoming too slow,letting threads go on for a long time before closing them.sigh is getting better than you.claim your title back,you're a big disappointment

Well, yeah, some of tha posts were freeposts, but this thread was made a year ago and if you look at tha posts that were made since tha thread was brought back up, there haven't really been any freeposts. Tha posts in tha thread are just about what tha thread is about, which is what are you eating or drinking. I actually made a new thread about tha same subject, but SiGh found my old one and closed tha new one.

Sebastian

2PacThug4Life said:
Well, yeah, some of tha posts were freeposts, but this thread was made a year ago and if you look at tha posts that were made since tha thread was brought back up, there haven't really been any freeposts. Tha posts in tha thread are just about what tha thread is about, which is what are you eating or drinking. I actually made a new thread about tha same subject, but SiGh found my old one and closed tha new one.
well these are not actually freeposts because they fit to the topic of the thread but...there comes a point when a thread is done. and i decide when the threads time is up.

but for real, you made a new thread about the same subject? how lame is that? lol..do you really care that much about what other people are eating/drinking right now? do you need inspiration? ;)

beReal said:
well these are not actually freeposts because they fit to the topic of the thread but...there comes a point when a thread is done. and i decide when the threads time is up.

but for real, you made a new thread about the same subject? how lame is that? lol..do you really care that much about what other people are eating/drinking right now? do you need inspiration? ;)

Yeah, I made a new thread about it. I thought that that thread was dead and hadn't been posted in in over 10 months. I didn't know we were supposed to make sure tha thread wasn't posted a year and a half ago before we make a new one. That's not too lame because I just answered why. Well, Our Block is for random things. People telling everyone what they are eating and drinking is random and I guess it's entertaining. You think you could open it back up and give it another chance?

Sebastian

if i do mack will insult me for becoming the softest nazi he has even seen.....

but since it seems like you really care if the thread is open or not...give me some seconds

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online