question about jay-z and the game

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
how did the beef start? and what did jay say about game/game say about jigga

can somebody brea it down for me

cheers

2Pax

I havn't paid any attention to hip hop in a while so I may be wrong but I think Jay-Z took offense when Game rapped "I don't do button up shirts or drive Maybacks". Whether it's aimed at Jigga or not is debatable.

apparently Ja Rule was on a cover of a magazine in a button up showin off his maybach.

Yet on Black Album, i pretty sure jay had a few lines about being grown up with maybachs and dress shirts

It started because Game was shittin on Bleek, and Jay had a freestyle that was kinda subliminal in dissing Game, so when Game was in Europe he started talking a lot of shit about Jay. "Ja Rule can suck my dick, Joe Buddens can suck my dick, Jay-Z can suck my dick, etc" Then 50 and Dre had to step in and let Jay know Game had no problem with him until he dissed him on the radio. Game always said he respected Jay a lot, but he wasnt gonna let him diss him no matter how much he liked him. That was over a year ago and the best I remember it.

roaches

Game dissed Jay-Z on a record, and copped pleas when asked if he was really going at Jay-Z. Jay-Z made what could be seen as subliminals. Game interpreted them as such and bit his tongue.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.