Question about battling stats?

is it safe to assume that new battle options at the top right of our names also include text battles? even though our text section is dead, this could be a way to ressurect it :thumb:

side note: always wanted to battle in here, but before the hack it looked crazy like all y'all knew what your doing, so i drifted to sites with people with less experience, am still not good enough but am up for the challenge :)

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Why be afraid 2 battle someone better than you? If you spend your time battling people below you you're never going to gain anything more than a false-ego.

Limn said:
Why be afraid 2 battle someone better than you? If you spend your time battling people below you you're never going to gain anything more than a false-ego.
Thats true to an extent, but i really just didnt wanna loose on my first attempt, that shit can cause people to not come back and immediatley give up, and to be honest i dont know what i would of done, so i took a easy route, well not easy my first battle was with a guy who never battled before to, so i really got no merits in battling, i aint lost yet but that aint nothing to be proud of when ive been battling amateurs

But hey atleast i didnt run up 2 rukus, ant or you and say 'i wanna battle you, bitch' :p becuase thats lyrical suicide....so yeah i went to a easier place to battle, it would be murder for you to battle me now because of experience, so thats my assumption yeah and why i went :)

so whats up? is the text section going to be counted as a battle for the stats in the user name? and before i see my name being called out i wasnt urging to battle anyone, i was asking because i want to battle, when i get better....

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Unfortunatly because of the way the script is set up, it can only be used in ONE forum.

However, I was thinking, if no one has any problems, we unite the text and audio battles, and just stipulate in the header what battle is what.

EG.

Audio: Rukas vs. Limn
Text: 2pac4prez2004 vs. Limn

Unfortunatly there is no way to split results. Im working on it. Id love to have it sep for each catagory, and allow people to challange each other, where a PM is sent, you click accept in the PM, and a thread is automatically created with your names at the top.

However im not going to do this if you all dont use it, i dont want to waste myt ime, so get to it and start batteling and show me there is a demand for it!

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Ive seen Wins/Loses used on many a public systems, I think its Loses down here and maybe Losses up there, I know its two different words.

Im going to change it to W: and L: because i need to save room, I want to add a KO: in there as well.

Emma

it's a good idea. I remember when people would be posting links to their new drops in Thugz Mansion to get people to check them out :( aahh the good days.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online