Question about a Game lyric...

mvp

In One Blood he says, "you 38 an' you still rappin' *errrrrr*"
Was this some sort of subliminal diss to Dre? (He is 41 or 42)?

Just a quick question... may of been asked before I don't know...

games dumb.... if he aint got beef wit wit 50 in one line of the song how he gunna diss yayo on the same track. 50s right, games like wwf. he cant decide if he wants to be cool wit gunit or not. one blood is hard tho

At first, I thought it was directed toward Jay-Z, but it's probably more of a diss to Lloyd Banks, since Game always pokes fun at how Banks is older than he says he is. Plus in the Hip-Hop Remix, Game says "140 thousand in your first week? Uhhhhh!" (which refers to what Banks' The Rotten Apple sold), so it's probably Banks then.

But I still think it's a subliminal to Jay, Game's been letting a few of those slip out.

The.Menace

Staff member
I think I read somewhere that is was about Jay. Anyway, he then said again that he won't beef with a legend...... Game is just a twisted fuck, I think we should look at everything he says in detail. He said it himself that one day he wants to make peace with GUnit but that he can explode right away a second later, that's how he is....

I've always thought it was about Yayo myself, dosent on another Game track, one of his crew rap "Your 38 just getting in the rap game, you should be trying to get out" or something like that. Then again maybe Yayo isn't a big enough target, or maybe it's the old usual "it's not about anyone in particular" crap.

It is in fact about gayo... I worked as security at the mtv2 2 dollar bill concert for the doctor's advocate and at the sound check for one blood he said " yayo ,you 38 and still rappin'..."

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.