Question about 50 Cents "Just A Lil Bit" video

K D

Does anyone else think the video makes 50 look really gay.. he gets all those guys drugged up and there all like on beds n shit lol and its like unbutton your pants just a lil bit .. its pretty weird

K D said:
Does anyone else think the video makes 50 look really gay.. he gets all those guys drugged up and there all like on beds n shit lol and its like unbutton your pants just a lil bit .. its pretty weird
You really needed a "No Homo" at the end of this post........

Obviously he's using the women to lured the three guys into a trap. One gets drugged on a boat, one gets tied to the bed and the other gets stuck in the back of a cab.

Everytime I see the video it makes me laugh.It just makes the connotation that 50 is really a homo-perv, since its like everytime the girls are getting it on with the guys and then the guys are all drugged up, 50 is in the background smirking and rubbing his hands together like a child rapiest.I bet that wasn't in his mind at all during the filming of the video.

Infamous Josedy said:
Everytime I see the video it makes me laugh.It just makes the connotation that 50 is really a homo-perv, since its like everytime the girls are getting it on with the guys and then the guys are all drugged up, 50 is in the background smirking and rubbing his hands together like a child rapiest.I bet that wasn't in his mind at all during the filming of the video.

haha that shyt made me laugh ....

50 wants 2 be a "boss" .... i remember 1 time his manager or sumshyt is like "i better do wut 50 says or ill end up in that pond over there". 50 is jus tryin 2 make an image.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Infamous Josedy said:

lolll so true

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.