Quan the new east coast Nate Dogg

at least i can see this happening, personally i got think the kid got skills at singing but should stick to it. rapping wise i think he is pretty wack, especially on "Can't Fade Me" (Cassidy feat. Nas & Quan).

his rap work on just a moment was a lot better, but his hook on both joints is insane... cant wait to hear more hooks from him

a

ARon

Kind of, All for War was pretty tight and he was rapping in it, i really dont agree at all, i mean his hooks sound nice as fuck but he is a good rapper. so no.

Even if he is singing he is still not Nate. Nate don't just sing, it's somewhere in between singing and rapping that makes him special. Quan on the other hand sings. Don't matter cause there won't be another Nate

Bigg Limn

Staff member
RFTP said:
Even if he is singing he is still not Nate. Nate don't just sing, it's somewhere in between singing and rapping that makes him special. Quan on the other hand sings. Don't matter cause there won't be another Nate
Uhh I think you got the two mixed up...Nate sings, and from what Ive heard Quan raps and harmonizes.

Quan, to me, does not sing he sort of raps slow and sounds like hes singing. he can't come near Nate, listen to 'Nobody Does it Better'.....my word that song in awesome. Quan to me is strictly a rapper, not much more.
peace

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Can't compare people to Nate Dogg.

Like I remember reading. Nate Dogg is the 'ghetto's Frank Sinatra'. Nate puts so much soul and intensity into his hooks.

Especially in songs like 'Music & Me', 'Regulator' and much more

ArtsyGirl

He could be the hook man, but he needs to make a few hits before people go to him. I was thinkin the other day Anthony Hamilton has been on a few hooks for rappers, which did well on the charts.
Also isnt Quan from the south?

Bigg Limn

Staff member
artisticgurl said:
I was thinkin the other day Anthony Hamilton has been on a few hooks for rappers, which did well on the charts.
I have to concur with this, Anthony Hamilton is sick as fuck.

Limn said:
Uhh I think you got the two mixed up...Nate sings, and from what Ive heard Quan raps and harmonizes.

Lately then sure, Nate has gone more at singing. But at the period of regulate, that era, he didn't sing or rapped. I don't know, for me he is special in this casue I don't see that as singing.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.