Quan (The guy on Nas-Just A Moment) Duz he hav other tracks?

I havent found anythin' either, but he has a great singin' voice and he can rap aswell... makes him a real versitile artist.

XXL did a lil' story on him a couple months back.

ya his singing voice sounds nuthin like his normal voice, thats y at first i thot it was sumone else. And on 106 he sed he will be comin out with a solo im sure hes on Ill Will, cant wait to hear more about it.

SJUK

he is signed from ill will, he just got out jail couple of months back, he did 7 years, i read 1 interveiw he said he will be comin out with a solo album early 2006 maybe late 2005

ArtsyGirl

Great, I thought I heard Nas talkin a lil while back bout an artist who sings n raps joining Ill Will just didnt join the dots.. Great news hope he drops soon.

SJUK

you can hear the freestyke wit nas and quan from www.hiphopgame.com just go on the audio parts, nas's messes up alot, he trys to actully freestyle at first but it did not work, so he just remembred his written shit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.