Pusha T

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Who else is anticipating Fear of God? All tracks he leaked so far from it are dope as fuck.

Every line's quotable. He's much more introspective on these than on his Clipse shit it seems.

Hulkshare.com Pusha_T-My_God-2dope.mp3

Hulkshare.com Pusha T - Lost In The World-2dope.mp3

Hulkshare.com Pusha_T-Cook_It_Down-2dope.mp3

I went ahead and asked God for forgiveness/ So now I'm just asking you to listen/ I'm living in a world where my truth can be my lynchin'/ last words "fuck you all" feel the rope's tension/ I'll never compromise, in it 'till the powder dries/ best friends drowned in quicksand that helped you cowards rise/ I floss in their honor/ their legacy's in bottles/ make them walk like their 30 years is right around the corner/

Tell Lyor (Cohen) I need a million for my monologues/ A small price for my cocaine catalogue/ scalp the 'coup like a tomahawk/ Travelodge stories, I pray that you ignore me, if you can't feel the joy of a hustler in his glory/ hiding money in the wall from the 1st to 3rd story, ATL Glenridge condos - true story/

ARon

Pusha is just too sick, one of my favorite rappers. He craft's his music so well. These are mixtape joints too, crazy

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
one of my fave parts to Cook it Down is:

Got me looking at the crown from a bird's eye view
cause I hit the ground running from the birds I flew
now I'm standing at the top from the words I drew
rap shit'll drive you crazy, it done drove Shyne Jew

LOL

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.