Pusha T & Tyler The Creator - Trouble On My Mind

roaches

Tyler makes himself sound bad. You get on a track with your heroes and start recycling lyrics? smh. This beat is bonkers, though, the best Neptunes joint I've heard in years.

Casey

Staff member
Tyler rips it. The more OF I listen to, the more I realize those dudes really compliment each other when they're on tracks together. So I'd love to hear a collab with an outside artist that has a few OF dudes on it - Tyler, Hodgy, Left Brain, Mike G.... obviously Earl if his ass ever gets back from Samoa.

Side note - seeing them live tonight ;)

Casey

Staff member
/\ really? you don't even like "yonkers"? have you listened to it on a proper system with the bass bumping? that tune goes so fucking hard.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in the same boat as Thuggy. I can recognize Tyler's talent but I can't get into bumping him because the content tires me fast. I'm willing to admit that I prefer listening to rappers talk about pushing keys throughout the whole song without ever having done so over listening to Tyler rap about whatever. If we're going to go by the "proper system with the bass bumping", I have many other people to go to for that. For example, any Lex Luger-produced joint and mixtape.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.