Pusha T - Daytona

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I think this is the only one of the albums Kanye announced that will actually come out on time.

Ill listen now.

ARon

I saw it leaked and didn't want to wait. The production is good, I love that's it's all driven by really heavy bass. Perfect types of beats for him to rap over. I can see people saying they'll think the production is boring though, when comparing it to the newer type of sound we have in rap. We know what get from push, gonna have to listen a couple of times to try to catch all the lines. That child rebel soldier line in the first song reminded of the crs super group we almost had lol. I like a lot of what I heard after the first listen, I'll have more thoughts later.

Last edited:

ARon

I can't get over the production so far, it's so fucking good. Pusha already rapped over drugs on one of the re up mixtapes and then Ye flips it for Santeria and Pusha blacks out on it, this is the music I love

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I'm going to have to wait too... It is just too easy to use Spotify whenever I'm listening to music and wherever I am...

ARon

How are these beats not hard though? They cater to him perfectly, not over the top with constant progressions or anything. Just a heavy backdrop for him to rap over

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.