Public Enemy - Rebirth Of A Nation

Rock

Wow is all I can say. I haven't heard a really good rap album in my opinion in quite some time. And this one shines above the rest as of late. Forget Kanye West and Kurupt, this is the best album so far of 2005. My favorite song off the album right now is "Make It Hardcore". The new Public Enemy album "Rebirth of A Nation", comes out Tuesday, August 23rd (tomorrow) for people that didn't know. Make sure you cop this. For those that have heard it already, what do you think?

I really like Raw Shit with Paris and MC Ren. A dope political track and Ren's verse is nice. Paris gets a chance to revisit his "Bush Killer" roots. New Bush, same message.

"Ask yourself why we just get by,
while we struggle to maintain
bring sight to the blind.
Up against the machine,
a Bush killer remain,
in between the government
and a public that strained."

the cd is amazing, we had a thread about it a couple of weeks ago

"cant hold us back" is my favourite track so far, but the cd is amazing from start to finish :thumb:

Hottest shit I've heard from P.E. since the "Poison" album (not saying much because they came out with one album since then other than this). I posted a couple of these tracks earlier in the summer and was just amazed at how intense Chuck D and Paris are throughout the entire album. Dope shit.

^^lol he mentioned kanye's and kurupts new albums in the thread..and all he listens to his "2pac"?....hhhhmmm you seem like a bit of a dud :p

DOPE fuckin album!!...my fav track is Invisible man

can't beleive Chuck turned 45 last month...he's still raw as fuck!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.