props

after reading the "outdated" thread about people bitching who's going to be a mod and then after that reading a couple of other random threads about how "this situation is messed up" and "that is fucked;" I'd just like to give props to those that are trying to keep this shit together. I've been a casual reader of this forum for quite a while and even though I don't post that much I try to stay updated on whatever random shit gets thrown on here. ...and honestly from the years that I've been here, I don't have any interest in being a mod. I mean, these fellas have to deal with 13 year old kids freeposting the living shit out of the forum, thinking they own the mother fucker and after a year they disappear. ...nah, I don't have time for that. ...I don't have the patience to deal with those that have the audacity to shit where they eat.

Now that I've stated that, I just want to show support to Dante, Rukas, Sicc, and a couple of other new guys that are putting up with this to keep things running smooth.

all right....peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.