Proof - Solo Debut

Im not a huge fan of Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit Rec./D-12..... but I think that this cd will be better than the other one from the shady camp.

1. Knice
2. Clap Wit Me (Prod. by Emile)
3. Biboa's Theme (Prod. By Nick Speed)
4. When God Calls.......
5. Forgive Me feat. 50 Cent (Prod. By Sicknotes)
6. Purple Gang (Prod. By B.R. Gunna)
7. Nat Morris
8. Gurls Wit Da Boom (Prod. By B.R. Gunna)
9. High Rollers feat. B-Real & Method Man (Prod By B-Real)
10. Rondell Beene
11. Pimplikeness feat. D12 (Prod. By Fredwreck)
12. Ali feat MC Breed (Prod. By Essman)
13. No. T. Lose feat King Gordy (Prod. By Jewels)
14. Jump Biatch (Prod. By Ski)
15. Mom & Dad feat Rude Jude (Prod. By Salam Wreck)
16. 72nd & Central feat. Obie Trice & J-Hill (Prod. By Essman)
17. Sammy Da Bull feat. Nate Dogg & Swifty McVay (Prod. By Dirty Bird)
18. Black Wrist Bro's feat. 1st Born (Prod. By. Jewels)
19. Slum Elementz feat. T-3 of Slum Village & Mudd of 5ela (Prod. By Mr. Porter)
20. Kurt Kobain (Prod. By Emile)

it will be released on Iron Fist Records and it is supposed to be in stores july 26th.

I know on that Promatic album he had a while back (Proof & Dogmatic=Promatic) he made several mentions that the only connection he wanted between him and Eminem was D12. So although Em doing a chorus or 2 wouldn't hurt the sales, you gotta respect how independent from Eminem he's trying to be on here.

Plus who knows if Eminem will even be on that D12 song, he's been known to not appear with the rest of the group in the past.

Yeah I dunno, I see where Proof's comin from, but if Em's your dude, and it's gonna help you get your shit out, I don't see why he wouldn't let Em appear on his solo release. I'm sure Em would be glad, and Em is known for tearing up his guest appearance verses, it would be a win-win situation. But Whatever... lol

roaches

It was supposed to have DJ Premier and J Dilla tracks, but oh well. I'm rooting for this.

Does anyone know where I can get those free mp3s of the EP he had on bigproof.com? Site's gone now.

Doesn't look anywhere NEAR as bad as Obie Trice's next album.

There's still the token Nate Dogg hook, the obvious D12 collabo which Eminem will do the first verse and hook on, and typical song titles, but at least there's only one Eminem feature, and a lot more of a variety of guests and producers overall.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.