Proof shooter found guilty

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Mario Etheridge, the 28-year-old bouncer who shot and killed rapper Proof, was found guilty of carrying a concealed weapon and shooting the gun indoors during the April 11th incident at a Detroit nightclub.

According to Etheridge he fired warning shots into the ceiling to break up a fight between his cousin, Keith Bender, and Proof, whose real name was DeShaun Holton. Proof then shot Bender, causing Etheridge to fire on Proof. Bender and Proof were both killed in the exchange.

"There was too much testosterone in the club, and [Etheridge] added another cupful," assistant county prosecutor Elizabeth Walker told Detroit News following the verdict. "You're not going to make a situation better by bringing a gun into it."

Etheridge remains free on bond until his sentencing. He faces up to five years in prison

S. Fourteen said:
I can honestly say that I hate the smell of testosterone filled room. Too much estrogen isn't any better.
If the courts don't get Mario the streets of Detroit will.

That's one thing I don't think too many people around here (this forum) grasp... people think Em was the king of Detroit... NOT AT ALL... Proof was a muh-fuckin' God to this city... PERIOD.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Bam_Margera said:
If the courts don't get Mario the streets of Detroit will.

That's one thing I don't think too many people around here (this forum) grasp... people think Em was the king of Detroit... NOT AT ALL... Proof was a muh-fuckin' God to this city... PERIOD.

I think Berry Gordy is the king of Detroit. Or maybe Henry Ford.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.