Production credits for Eric B. & Rakim albums

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
I go to the vault at dubcnn for credits (make sure your usin I.E. or some shit because for some reason it wouldnt load in my firefox), I'll check in a few minutes if they have the eric b & rakims

AmerikazMost

I can't find anything specific or official. Just that Rakim did most of the work himself, that 45 King played a big part on Follow the Leader, and same for Large Professor and Paul C on Let the Rhythm Hit 'Em.

Marley Marl did the scratches for "Eric B. Is President."

Chronic

EDouble said:
I go to the vault at dubcnn for credits (make sure your usin I.E. or some shit because for some reason it wouldnt load in my firefox), I'll check in a few minutes if they have the eric b & rakims
Thanks but that's not what I need. Most tracks are credited to Eric B. & Rakim but Eric B. basically didn't do shit.

Thanks AM :thumb:

AmerikazMost

No problem. Maybe someone should work on getting the actual credits compiled. Interview Ra, Large Professor, and all them. See what they can remember about what they contributed and who helped out.

Somebody call Dateline.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.