Producer's & MC's that should hook up for a full length record?

7 Syns

Who are some emcee's and producer's you think should hit the lab together and make a full record (album)?. I'd like to see Rakim and Pete Rock do some more work together, Pete should re-invent that Main Ingredient beat and let Ra flow over it. I'd also like to see a Just Blaze & AZ lp.

peace.

linx

Staff member
Rakim and Pete Rock WOULD be nice, so would the Just Blaze and AZ. Although i'd prefer Primo and AZ.

Primo and Royce - Hip Hop is the bomb track
Quik and Kweli - Put It In The Air is the bomb track
9th Wonder and Nas - God's Son remake is the bomb

Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb ba-bomb, bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb ba-bomb, bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb ba-bomb, bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb ba-bomb

DJ Muggs & Xzibit
RZA & Methodman
Premo & Royce Da 5'9

no guest appearances! :p

also, i think 9th wonder should do a 2pac album....shit would be dope.

Kanye West/Scarface
Lil' Jon/Youngbloodz [First "Damn!" now they're new single "Presidential" which is my shit I love that beat, those dudes work well together and that would be some chill shit for me being from and loving the South just riding to more bangin' joints from them!]
Mike Dean/2Pac <--I would absolutely love this one, for damn sure could very well strongly be a classic, I would strongly believe in this one!

Davida, Mike Dean is a producer from Houston and has been for many years with his production company Dean's List, he's produced a shitload of Scarface's material including: "Mary Jane", Fuck Faces", "Spend the Night" (Which has damn-near the same exact beat as 2Pac's "Thugz Mansion (7 Remix) w/ Anthony Hamilton, which I think some people said that 7 Aurelius copied that beat from Mike), he's also done a huge amount of production for a lot of Rap-a-Lot artists but I can't remember the names at the moment...and of course he produced Scarface & 2Pac's "Smile" and has done some shit with Tha' Dogg Pound, Yukmouth, Do or Die, U.G.K. (Free Pimp C), and others as well, and he's white not that it has anything to do with it just mentioning it!

Preach

^^
to add to that he also did first to bomb, and the remix of let's fight.

MATW95 said:
Quik and Kweli - Put It In The Air is the bomb track
word, i liked that track. it would be a nice twist. furthermore, i'd love to hear the dre/rakim collabo, too bad it didn't happen.

i'd like to see a weird combo.. something like daz and sage francis lol. something you could never imagine, the outcome could be pretty hot. or pretty wack.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.