Prodigy - Return of the Mac

ARon

This is the Mobb Deep I like. It may be that Im in love with everything I hear lately, cus of how my mood has been, but the only thing bad about this is I wish there was more. P stepped it up.

i love this album, definately the highlight of the year so far. My fav tracks are legends, stuck on you, stop frontin and 7th heaven. Im lookin forward to hnic 2

Prodigy still isnt how he was in his hell on earth, infamous or hnic days but this album is definately a step in the right direction

eh, i used to love the mobb... but ever since their signing to g-unit, they really fell off the same way 50 did... they've gone from having street cred to just producing club bangers... that... really dont get played anyways, so they flop..... blood money was garbage, and ever since then i haven't taken the mobb seriously on any mixtape...

i dled, i still gotta sit down and listen to it carefully...

I was really disappointed with this album. I had high hopes after the two videos were posted some time ago, but it didn't live up to it... Too bad, guess I gotta wait until HNIC2 for some good shit from Prodigy :( (but I ain't getting my hopes up again)

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
It has a real grimy feeling to it. It feels like he was smoking crack the whole time he was writing this shit. I like it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.