Prodigy has lost his fucking mind

Caesar

Staff member
P was just dissing everybody in rap from the usual Fat Joe's (seeing as he is with G Unit) to all of Dipset, Cassidy, Joe Budden, everyone else in New York, etc.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
Prodigy is wack as hell. People always talk like he was the lyricist of Mobb Deep when Havoc shitted on him in every song I've ever heard of them.
thats bullshit and you know it man. I admit Lately Havoc has gotten better...but prodigy's solo albums both shit on Havocs VERY dissapointing "Kush" album...

Prodigy also outshinned hav on infamous, hell on earth and murda muzik.

but yea, prodigy has been saying some stupid shit lately...but anybody heard the song "young vet" off the HNIC II album yet? sounds crazy

thats bullshit and you know it man. I admit Lately Havoc has gotten better...but prodigy's solo albums both shit on Havocs VERY dissapointing "Kush" album...

Prodigy also outshinned hav on infamous, hell on earth and murda muzik.

but yea, prodigy has been saying some stupid shit lately...but anybody heard the song "young vet" off the HNIC II album yet? sounds crazy
"My World Is Empty Without You" is tight as well.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.