Prodigy: H.n.i.c. Appreciation Thread

Bobby Sands

Will prob buy that one next.Ill admit Prodigy was a good rapper and Mobb Deep were very good up until Murda Muzik.But they have to b the biggest fake ass bitches of all time.

shit omfg, i was thinking about making a thread about this thread like the middle of last week. i was looking in my cd book for something kinda looking for something that was consistant. and i ended up sliding HNIC out of my book, thank god. so its like 1 or 2 in the afternoon im just gettin home from school and just finished up smokin a couple of nugget bowls and i decided that the lawn needed mowed. so i went and got my walkman and popped in HNIC, and i skipped the intro onto the second song, which is straight up chilling and flowing. i love this cd and i always forget about it until im smoked out but n e way...

there are very few week tracks:YBE with BG is the weakest and they even made it into a video. and HNIC is not one of my favs

the best tracks IMO: you can never feel my pain, cant complain,gensis

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
yep..agreed...LOVE H.N.I.C.

i love that song "Genesis" ...so creepy and grimey, other great songs;

do it
genesis
never feel my pain
veterans memorial
rock dat
keep it thoro
wana be thugs
what u rep
H.N.I.C.
gun play
Three

and theres others! fuck...90% of the album is mad

glad others are feelin it too

FrOgStRaDaMuS said:
ppl only hate on YBE because bg was on it..the beat was hot as fuck and original... BG came way harder than prodigy

i dont care whos on the song man, it wouldnt matter because that song is so horrible. the beat kills my eardrums. the beat is original, but i find it very difficult to even bob my head to this song. i think its the worst song on the entire album.

plus bg has some pretty decent songs from back in the day so its him at all man.........

Bobby Sands

The problem with Prodigy and Mobb Deep was that they ran out of things to talk about.Every song on the Infamous and Hell On Earth are about the same thing.

Anyone listen to the new Prodigy G-Unit tracks.He is gone to shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.