Prodigy Goes To Jail A Day Early

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Mobb Deep star Prodigy reported to jail a day early on Tuesday, January 8th, 2008 to start serving a three-and-a-half year sentence for gun possession offenses.

The rapper - real name Albert Johnson - pleaded guilty to illegal firearm charges after he was found with an unlicensed .22-caliber pistol in his Chevy Suburban in 2006. But the 33-year-old maintains the patrolmen who pulled him over for driving on the wrong side of the road had no right to search his vehicle.

Prodigy, who finished working on his upcoming disc H.N.I.C. 2 before handing himself over to the authorities, recently insisted being locked up won't affect his creative output.

He said, "While I'm locked up, I'm going to be writing lyrics, working on the script for my second feature film, Dope, and finish writing an autobiography of my life, which will be finished by the time I'm released.

"My mind is going to be focused, and I'll have time to think and map out my entire plan. The experience will make me a tougher, stronger person.

"I'm gonna work on getting out faster, so I can get back to doing what I do best. When I get home, it's gonna be on!"

Source: HipHop-Elements.com

Lol, 3,5 years for carrying a gun! Prodigy has never been known as a clever guy... trying to get out early by going to jail one day early roflmao

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.