Prodigy explains beef with Saigon

On a radio interview to promote his Koch release, Return of The Mac, that was released on Tuesday, Prodigy spoke on his beef with Saigon when confronted about it.

To give some insight on the beef for those who may not be aware of it's existance, it began a while back on an online interview with Prodigy when he was asked if he liked Saigon, where P replied, "I don't like him....I only like Mobb Deep s**t. Everybody else could suck my d**k." Not surprisingly, Saigon didn't take those words to kind as Saigon later on responded saying that he's had an altercation with Mobb Deep before and then threatened to beat Prodigy like a pinata if he was to ever catch him without an entourage just because of Prodigy saying suck my d**k alone.

During the promo stop, when Prodigy was asked to shed light on the situation with Saigon, the HNIC cleared up that it all began with Saigon when he got on a dvd burning Mobb Deep's Amerikaz Nightmare cd cover, where Prodigy said he viewed that as really disrespectful and said he never liked him since then. When asked what sparked Saigon to do such a thing, P stated, "I guess he's down with the dude Tru Life..and you know how he feel about us, so I guess they down together, so he feel like he was riding for his boy, I guess. I don't know." P then added on, "You know I don't do nothing. I don't talk wreckless out my mouth for nobody. I always got a reason."

Prodigy also made clear during the interview that Return of The Mac is just basically only a warm up album for H.N.I.C 2, which will be released on G-Unit Records.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
Prodigy rides with phonies, when nas moved away from working with mobb deep, prodigy started hanging around with snitches and phonies (The Bridge Is Over addresses this issue) but he carried on and now he ended with under the thumb of 50 Cent.

prodigy???

dude still breathing...i don't care about no mobb deep, i fell asleep listening to their album........they fell off N' they was never really on...naw mean

SonOf2pac

infamous (shook ones) was the only thing they had riding for them... and havoc's production is still tight but prodigy can't rap no more...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.