Problems with Rukas

Status
Not open for further replies.

R2X

I was a member for this site for over a year under the SN RyderXtreme. I never posted any negative stuff. Also posting any news i got.

Then Rukas does an Xzibit interview and lags on it for 3 months, So i called him out and said it was BS.

http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/thread127955.html

He IP Banned me, and banned my user name for that one comment.

http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/member.php?u=9716 I'll be a member for 2 years on july 7th

I am on a friends computer right now hopeing someone can help. I might not post 1,000 posts, but i don't just lurk. I am a die hard 2pac fan and want to continue to support him. I can't believe this guy can just ip ban me for making 1 comment. I did not get 1 email or 1 pm saying i did anything wrong.

Please help.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Bank Robber said:
well maybe if you didnt try to play Rukas like a fool then you wouldn't be banned einstein :rolleyes:
... That and the fact you followed me around on here talking shit about the "fake interview" in more than one forum, then sent me various emails abusing me instead of acting like a man and apologizing and being unbanned like others.

You obviously dont posses the intellectual capabilities to rationally discuss something, and hence you have no reason to be on a discussion forum.

Farzin

Rukas said:
... That and the fact you followed me around on here talking shit about the "fake interview" in more than one forum, then sent me various emails abusing me instead of acting like a man and apologizing and being unbanned like others.

You obviously dont posses the intellectual capabilities to rationally discuss something, and hence you have no reason to be on a discussion forum.

LOL thats true i noticed that.

Anytime rukas posted anything someoen followed up saying "WHERE IS TEH XZIBIT INTERVIEW? 3 MONTHS? BULLSHIT! YOU LYING! ITS FAKE! BITCH!"

lol funny but annoying.

i dont know if that was the guy who made this thread because i never payed attention to the name but i wouldnt be surprised.

R2X

Ok lets look from my point of view.

You discover someone lied. He said a couple days to write it down, then it took months. I was looking forward and was really upset that he lied about the date. So i voiced my problems. I didn't go overboard, or make things out of hand, but i made it know i was upset.

Then for no reason under guideline rules, I was banned. IP Banned. So i sent Rukas an Email speaking my mind to the person that just unfairly banned me. I should have every right to be mad at him. The guy most get off on being in power because there was no need to ban me. I've almost been here for 2 years and never had no problems.

I should be unbanned and Rukas should lose power.

R2X

Heres the Abusing Email.

Nick Church to rukas
More options 2/21/05 (7 days ago)

the fuck is wrong wit you, been a fucking member for over 1 year with
no problems and you ban me cause i call you out on you bs....

Unban me now, you know that shit goes against all hitemup stands for .

-------

What would the average person say if they were fired for calling there boss out on a lie.

-

The fuckin Xzibt shit, you prick.

You posted (though i can't quote since you unfairly banned me) that
the interview was done and you would post it in a few days because you
had to listen to it and then write it down.

I then posted after a week" wtf where is it" more weeks go by and i
call you out saying its fake....

Then 3 months later some 4 question SHIT interview that didn't even
have one new question or 1 question you asked us to make up in it. So
i call it fake.

Then you ban me.

Pretty fuckin gay if you ask me.

Next time fight it like a man and prove me wrong, don't just fuckin
ban me without warning, or without a simple fucking pm telling me i
crossed the line or some shit.

You must be an emotion fuck since you can't take a simple comment that
i thought it was fake.

Unban me, you know i did nothing wrong.
-------

Dude what did i do wrong, I said it was fake you said it wasn't. It
ended there.

Why ban me a couple days later?

--------

I'm Still Ban...

Maybe you shouldn't be in the music business, Since you can't seem to
take any negative comments. Shit you better be more prepaired since
you can't just "Ban" the people that buy Cd's.

Come on man, this is bs and you know it. Unban me bro.

R2X

Advocate
Caporegime Join Date: May 2003

i still think its stupid that believe that you actually were going to do an interview

---------

Was he banned for making the same comment. NO!

You should'nt make idiotic comments and false accusations. Your deserve to be banned , you should of at least apologised once you realised the interviev was real instead of acting like an angry kid.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
R2X said:
Advocate
Caporegime Join Date: May 2003

i still think its stupid that believe that you actually were going to do an interview

---------

Was he banned for making the same comment. NO!
No he wasnt, because the comment is not what got you banned. The way you acted and kept going on and on about it in different threads is what got you band. Advocate had an opinion, you had a problem.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
You forgot:

"My attitude is bad, mother fucker you just banned me for nothing. I
have every right to be mad.

Unban me."

Bottom line, I dont owe you anything and you havent shown me any reason that you should be unbanned for the good of the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.