Problems with my account.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
For some reason, I cannot post articles, news, interviews, etc. Can someone please take a look at my account? I do follow instructions, but I do not see a drop down menu after I go to the "Add Content" page and when I do click on "Interviews" or "News" above, it just takes me to the list of news and interviews, but no where does it show me where to be able to post.

In the future, it will save us both a lot of time if someone can check this out for me. Thanks.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Didn't you post this in the staff forum? I think someone answered your question, go check the thread.

And even if not, there's thread in there that tells you how to do it.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
I did follow instructions properly, thats not my problem. The problem is that for some reason the drop down menu that someone said your supposed to be able to view is what I cant see, so after trying a number of attempts and looking at different possibilities of what the problem might be, I'm still clueless as to how to post articles. Someone please check this out for me. Thnx.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.