Problems with Featured Audio

I tried to download the featured Bishop Lamont song from the homepage but I got the following error message:

<< » Stolen Link
The file you are trying to download has been illegally hot linked by the site you clicked this link on.

Please inform the site admin to stop stealing our resources.

Please stick to StreetHop.com, the origin of this file and other great downloads and information.

If you are trying to download Featured Media and getting this error, please click here and try again. >>

The same thing happened when I tried to download the featured Eminem song. What's up with that?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
typical_cat said:
I tried to download the featured Bishop Lamont song from the homepage but I got the following error message:

<< » Stolen Link
The file you are trying to download has been illegally hot linked by the site you clicked this link on.

Please inform the site admin to stop stealing our resources.

Please stick to StreetHop.com, the origin of this file and other great downloads and information.

If you are trying to download Featured Media and getting this error, please click here and try again. >>

The same thing happened when I tried to download the featured Eminem song. What's up with that?
Please take note of the please click here and try again part, click it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.