Problem with my account

My normal username is Pac'Yak but I can't write anything... I can log on but not reply to messages etc... and it says e-mail awaiting??? I received an e-mail from this forum but when I click on it it says error...

Anyone knows what the problem is?

Preach

log in to that account, go to your user profile and change your email address to one that actually works, then click "send new email confirmation" or something along those lines somewhere.

I can't even do that. I received an email but when I click on it says error.
This is what it says when I try to go in email & passwords:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/PacYaK/Sanstitre111.jpg

vBulletin Message

Pac'Yak, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Is the email for that account still correct? the 1 @ "@mbanje.com"??? If so... I have sent an email to it.

If not PM me a new email address, and I'll send out an email to that.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.