Prince

Casey

Staff member
How many other Prince fans we got up in here.... I know there's me & Fonzy, who else is a fan of His Royal Badness....and what's your favorite album?

My favorites are Sign O The Times & Emancipation....he's a genius.

Casey

Staff member
/\ my name is prince! and i am funky! my name is prince! the one and only! i did not come, to funk around! till i get your daughter, i wont leave this town!

my name is prince is a wicked tune. funky as hell. Tony M's rap on it is pretty wack tho.

Salar

The One, The Only
prince has definately left a mark in the music scene. I went to his concert in melbourne in 03 and though i don't like his new stuff (and he didn't perform an of his old stuff).
Songs like when doves cry & little red corvette will always be labeled as classics.

my fav 10 songs:

1.Scandalous
2.Damn U
3.Pink Cashmere
4.Adore
5.She always in my hair
6.17 days
7.How come you dont call me anymore
8.Kiss
9.Peach
10.U Got The Look

just to name a few....

Casey

Staff member
/\ lol. u mean the "lovesexy" album. yeh that cover artwork is hella gay. the rest of his album covers are pretty sick tho.

Prince is one of my favorite artists! he is amazing able to do it all himself for the most part, Keys,Guitar, Drum programing, writeing, Singing!

check out Stevie Wonders new song it has Prince on the Guitar ;)
I have a link to it here in this forum.

man i love his music, i like listenin to When Doves Cry, Rasberry Beret, Little Red Corvette, 1999, Pop Life, Signs O Times, man i liked most the shit off his 2 greatest hits cds.

vg4030

Militant said:
/\ my name is prince! and i am funky! my name is prince! the one and only! i did not come, to funk around! till i get your daughter, i wont leave this town!
hell yeah!! .. thats such a tune..

i wanna listen to it now... :(

Harry_potter said:
I like that song alot to mainly for the beat ("Thugz Get lonely to" OG)
"When Doves Cry" is among my favorites but I like his whole collection.

yea ik...i liked that sample so god damn much i had to find out wut song it was...thats how i found out about that prince song!

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
I like Prince. The best Prince story I ever heard was on Kevin Smith's An Evening with Kevin Smith DVD. Can't tell everything here, since it was very long, but essentially, he called Prince and Prince was very, very crazy.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.