Prince William to rap with Pharell?

Prince William to rap with Pharrell?

Prince William, second-in-line to the British throne after Prince Charles, has apparently been asked to collaborate with Pharrell Williams.

The twenty-four year old was approached by Williams at a polo match, where he was invited to appear on Pharell’s new album.

Williams remained tight-lipped on the outcome of the conversation, merely saying “I spoke to William before he played polo. We spoke about doing something. I can’t say what it is, except that it’s going to be big.”

Prince William is known to be passionate about music, often requesting his royal aides to order albums on his behalf. He has also admitted a strong fondness for R&B.

Idol-judge Simon Cowell previously said that “Prince William would make a great pop idol. He’s got the looks and the class of a true star. I don’t know whether the prince can sing or not, but lets face it, that’s not always a problem.”

As to whether we will see a ‘Pharrell feat. Prince William’ track, only time will tell.

EIB

Hmmm... they had a ton of talented UK artists to choose from stuck in the slums, and they choose Prince William:angry:

Hassel the Hoff and The Prince could team up to be Europe's first super group! (I know hasselhoff isn't from Europe, but German's love him)

ArtsyGirl

Prince William to rap with Pharrell?

goymz said:
Idol-judge Simon Cowell previously said that “Prince William would make a great pop idol. He’s got the looks and the class of a true star. I don’t know whether the prince can sing or not, but lets face it, that’s not always a problem.”
:laugh: and that William/Williams thing was confusing.. lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.