Prince Paul and Dan The Automator dissolve partnership

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
According to recent printed interviews Prince Paul and Dan The Automator have split permanently parted ways.

After releasing the much slept on album, White People, as the group The Handsome Boy Modeling School, which received critical acclaim but didn't transfer it to sales, it seems the problems grew to an unworkable level.

Prince Paul spoke on their working relationship. "We were having some internal conflicts, I guess it is major. It was major enough for me to retire, hang up my moustache and suit. It's done, that's it. When I announced my retirement, that was it. He didn't call me, his manager didn't call me, the Handsome Boy manager didn't call. Either they hate my guts, or it just didn't work out."

But Prince Paul fans shouldn't fret. Apparently the legendary producer is trying to get in contact with the Metal Faced Villain to possibly work on a new album together. MF Doom and Prince Paul, should be a classic underground album.

Who are they referring to as Metal Faced villian? I know Dan the automator personally i use to record with him years ago in SAN FRANCISCO!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
assassin said:
Who are they referring to as Metal Faced villian? I know Dan the automator personally i use to record with him years ago in SAN FRANCISCO!

Sorry Changed article slightly so it makes sense. I meant MF Doom.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.