Primo to work on Big L's new album!

"On top of that, [Premier's] working on a musical resurrection of sorts, collaborating with Lord Finesse on the third and final full-length from legendary fallen MC Big L. “His mother found a lot of reels in his closet, and she let Lord Finesse take everything,” Premier says. “He put all the a cappellas in Pro Tools, and we're gonna put together one more album of unreleased stuff.”

www.harlems-finest.com

Primo and Finesse working together :eek: .
This should be dope as hell. Hopefully it comes out sometime this year.

PuffnScruff said:
i didnt even know there was going to be a new big l album
Nor did I. Looks like it will be a good album, I'd imagine they'd look after the legacy rather than tarnish it. Thanks for the info.

roaches

Those reels were probably left in a closet for a reason.

Primo and Finesse working together
You realize they've been working together since 1989, right?

I wish Finesse would finish the damn Funky Technician remix project before doing this. Big L's a reliable check, though.

well for one that I know is Big L ft. Fat Joe - The Enemy

I can't wait for this album to come out, i'll be buyin it if it has Finesse production for sure :thumb:

U can't go wrong with material from the best lyricist..

only if em produces teh CD, but looks like that ain't happening so im copping this one 4 sure

I am definetly glad to hear about this... All that I have of L is his two official releases. If there's anyone here that would like to let me hear some stuff that isn't on these two albums I really wouldn't hate it. If not, that's cool too.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.