Press Release: Mark Morrison's Flat Raided By 35 Armed Police

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
British R&B recording artist Mark Morrison is to sue the Notting Hill Metropolitan Police for £1 million pounds, in relation to 35 armed police arresting him in the early hours of Wednesday February 6th.

35 armed police stormed Morrison’s Kensington home, assaulting him, and dragging a female companion out of his bed. Before proceeding to handcuff him, whilst tying his ankles and knees. Police then proceeded to put Morrison on display, leaving him face down outside the grounds of his home for twenty minutes, in view of the public. Before removing him and placing him in a police vehicle.

Morrison was released without charge, several hours later.

This is the third incident in the last 6 years where armed police have stormed his home, to then not bring any charges. In 2005 they were warned by West London Magistrates for their abuse of power towards Morrison.

Morrison seeks damages for assault, wrongful arrest/imprisonment and victimization.

<center>CC TV Video Footage Of The Incident:</center>

<center>[YOUTUBE]5TH_fyDeyLM[/YOUTUBE]</center>

<center>[YOUTUBE]ha76pK_s65o[/YOUTUBE]</center>

<center>[YOUTUBE]_Bpu57ydAEk[/YOUTUBE]</center>

Hes a dickhead anyway, deserves to be treated like a dog after all the shit he's done .. ive heard of how he's date raped girls, beat up young school kids just to show off etc etc .. so he gets no sympathy from me, and i dont even like the fact that my tax money could go towards his compensation. I blame the Met Police too for giving the stupid bastard reasons to sue them. Fuckin twats the lot of them !

Hes a dickhead anyway, deserves to be treated like a dog after all the shit he's done .. ive heard of how he's date raped girls, beat up young school kids just to show off etc etc .. so he gets no sympathy from me, and i dont even like the fact that my tax money could go towards his compensation. I blame the Met Police too for giving the stupid bastard reasons to sue them. Fuckin twats the lot of them !
u r fully gelouse of him hey.

r u the gov or police?

what the fuck, What did he do 2 piss the gov off lol?
LMAO!. Its like he really did something bad to them personally.

return of the mack
thats him.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.