Press Release: FreeTupac.com launches

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
With the death of HitEmUp due to it being stolen, former co-webmaster Rukas has launched FreeTupac.com.

“I didnt want to do another Tupac website after HitEmUp, and certainly don't intend to involve myself in the scene anymore, but felt compelled to do FreeTupac, a project that is like no other Tupac website online,” says Rukas. “Thankfully other HitEmUp staff such as Stephen, Chris, and Jon allowed me to incorporate our past work into FreeTupac.com, and I look forward to working with them in the future.”

Certainly FreeTupac.com is quite different, unlike other Tupac fan sites, FreeTupac.com is not obsessed with kissing the ass of Death Row, Amaru Entertainment and other affiliates in an effort to get the latest scoop, image, song or interview. FreeTupac.com represents Tupac's legacy and is outspoken against the mistreating of his legacy, while also praising the good things done in 'Pac memory.

“Tupac's legacy is as duel sided as he was himself, and it is important as fans and a community to represent for, and tell both sides of the story.”

FreeTupac.com will continue to grow, and at launch is still under construction. Stay tuned for regular updates and news.

Click here to visit FreeTupac.com

Rukas said:
With the death of HitEmUp due to it being stolen, former co-webmaster Rukas has launched FreeTupac.com.

“I didnt want to do another Tupac website after HitEmUp, and certainly don't intend to involve myself in the scene anymore, but felt compelled to do FreeTupac, a project that is like no other Tupac website online,” says Rukas. “Thankfully other HitEmUp staff such as Stephen, Chris, and Jon allowed me to incorporate our past work into FreeTupac.com, and I look forward to working with them in the future.”

Certainly FreeTupac.com is quite different, unlike other Tupac fan sites, FreeTupac.com is not obsessed with kissing the ass of Death Row, Amaru Entertainment and other affiliates in an effort to get the latest scoop, image, song or interview. FreeTupac.com represents Tupac's legacy and is outspoken against the mistreating of his legacy, while also praising the good things done in 'Pac memory.

“Tupac's legacy is as duel sided as he was himself, and it is important as fans and a community to represent for, and tell both sides of the story.”

FreeTupac.com will continue to grow, and at launch is still under construction. Stay tuned for regular updates and news.

Click here to visit FreeTupac.com

I thought Dantes timeline was going to be on the site?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.