Power 105.1 DJ shot 16 times

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
New York's Power 105.1 resident DJ Carl Blaze, a 12 year- veteran who plays New York clubs close to 6 times a week, was shot at an undisclosed location an alleged 16 times.

He is said to be in critical condition after losing large amounts of blood as a result of the alleged robbery.

Blaze, a popular DJ on the radio and in the city, plays an early morning shift (Midnight- 2 A.M) on Fridays and a late night shift on Saturdays (10 P.M. to 2 A.M.). He is currently recovering in Harlem Hospital. We wish him all the best.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
13 times. :(
Everywhere I go I keep hearing and reading 13 times.

He's got 2 kids too, I think 1 and 7..ah well, hope he survives it. Be a shame if they are left without a father at that young age.

Pittsey said:
Blaze, a popular DJ on the radio and in the city, plays an early morning shift (Midnight- 2 A.M) on Fridays and a late night shift on Saturdays (10 P.M. to 2 A.M.).

Really sad to hear, I hope he pulls through, if not for him, for the kids.....On another note though, I didn't understand the whole morning shift and late night shift both ending at 2A.M., haha.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
^That's cuz one of them starts the night before towards the end of the day(entire day)---10pm.

While the other shift starts at the very begining of the day, (@ 12am).

The.Menace

Staff member
he did? Damn, but like I said before, 13 times, 16 times, whatever - that's no surprise if u don't survive that. RIP anyway.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.