Posting links

Kobe

I've noticed that when a link on the forum is clicked on, it goes to 'linkbucks' instead of the original link. ArtsyGirl got a virus on her computer after clicking on what was supposed to be a clean link.

yep, I clicked on it and it went to linkbucks and then my browser disappeared and this java 6 thing popped up. Now my computer is fucked. Hopefully getting it fixed today. I didn't click anything else which makes me think it was that.

I've tried other links I personally posted much earlier and its the same result. Haven't let the full page load though lest a virus goes 'no vaseline' on my PC. Any feedback or explanation?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Right. I wasnt aware that they caused viruses. From what I knew linkbucks was a reputable website. Im removing the links now.

ArtsyGirl

Yeah I'm no fan of linkbucks now lol.. I clicked skip this page and when I did that all hell broke loose on my computer :( poor thing.

Thanks for bringing this up Kobe & thanks for removing it Rukas.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.