Post questions for Jade Foxx

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Im going to be doing a Jade Foxx interview in the next few days, post up some questions for her.

Preach

ask her what happened to her album and mixtape. she told me she was working on her album then last time i talked to her she said she was gonna do a mixtape first. maybe it already got released, but i dont know.

also, you should offer her a new website design cause i dont wanna be mean but her website could look better :) tell her rizzle wants to do a website for her only he doesnt know php so it would only be a design :)

edit: also, there is something i wanna ask you rukas but im gonna have to email you so could you pm your email addy or better yet, email me at djrizzle@hotmail.com so i get your addy? thanks :)

Preach

oh actually, never mind, i just realized her mixtape has dropped. you could also ask her how much she charges for dropping a verse on a guest track.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.