Post good track most people probably don't know.

masta247

Staff member
Do you know any? Because there are a lot of awesome tracks even real hip-hop fans don't know - maybe from less known albums, b-sides or unreleased singles. If so post them!

For example I'm a Last Emperor fan but today I've heard this for the first time:

[YOUTUBE]Zxu_X1vZmZ8[/YOUTUBE]

Kurse - Dirty Game

I have never heard this dude before nor have I heard any material from him after but this song is tight.

I can't find a youtube link for this but you can find it on DJ Green Lanterns mixtape - Team Invasion-Hood Rules Apply 6..

masta247

Staff member
Mathematics and Killa Sin - Hav Mercy
[YOUTUBE]H63o2EqI_9s[/YOUTUBE]

Outside of this youtube link I can't even find this song in a good quality without scrathes all over it from the "clean" version (which is waaay too clean).
There are not many tracks with only Killa Sin rapping (if there are any other) and he absolutely owns.

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
Most of these songs are gold :thumb:

Suni Clay - Make The Law has been stuck in my head for days now

[YOUTUBE]4aG4qZdLFn4[/YOUTUBE]

^^ best song on the album

.. dedication to the legend.. Guru...

[YOUTUBE]2pBNojmp82o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]TqfrunSmJHg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]7R0D6ryRUqQ[/YOUTUBE]

Fuck whatchu heard... Guru's legendary status aint limited to his contributions to Gangstarr.

peace

Kobe

Not that most people don't know it. I put this one up because I love it and, it has less than 200K views on youtube :(

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.