Possible breakthrough in the murder case of Tupac Shakur

Please explain to me how the move would be a breakthrough. You are implying federal prosecutors moved the man from Virginia to New York to investigate him. I don't know why you made that assumption because investigators always go to a suspect, rather than forcing or asking a suspect to come to them.

Unless they had some evidence, they wouldn't have been able to move the guy. If they did have evidence, we should probably have heard something about charges. Please, also, explain to me why prosecutors would want to move a suspect from Virginia to New York when the crime occured in Nevada (West coast).

I don't see the connection you're trying to establish here. Also, the article does not even make an effort to find out if Haitian Jack is in the same building. Rather, it says "possibly" or it uses a similar word.

By the way, I just noticed you blatantly copied the entire thing from New York Metro. That is not using NY Metro as a source. That is plagiarizing. I am pretty sure we, staff members, were instructed by Rukas to not plagiarize.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
it was broad shit to say it could be a breakthrough in the Murder. could see Maybe some shit with 94 shootin but after all this time ?. When i first read it after about half way i was like wtf this gotta do with the killin lol. but was good find nonetheless

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.