possible beef between dpg and g-unit??

i heard that lloyd banks was dissing daz? is that true? Also will snoop side with game on the beef between him and 50. I heard that game might be signed to doggystyle? Any truth to that?

i think its definetely possible that this could happen, because
daz beef with spider
kurupt beef with 50
eastwood rollin with kurupt, tecniec with eastwood, and game with tecniec

add to that kurupt needs a buzz again and jus been waitin by the sidelines to ride someones coat tails.

daz is cool wit 50....i think....and he was in young bucks video....but he is on So So defs label which is dre and em's rival....i dunno but i wanna hear some new gangsta kurupt and daz songs damnit! all that beef shit is bulshit i tell ya...but i tell u one thing it took game years to make a album but when he started that beef up again he had a lot to write about......but good question :thumb:

Pittsey said:
Snoop's too grown for beefing.

If there is Beef then Snoop won't take sides.

I agree with that. Plus he's bustin out pimp tracks now. DPG vs. G-Unit, could be interesting, but i dont think G-Unit will actually get into it. Look at Game. He's killing G-unit now by himself and theyre not doing much about it in general. When DPG's gonna start bustin out beef tracks, thats when G-Units gonna fall. Cause honestly, theyre not gonna last if they keep releasing garbage like "just a lil bit" and the Game has been dissin them for a bit now and they never released any direct hits at him. Would be sick to see how 50 falls tho.

I doubt it, cause thought that just because Game was on tour with DPG that they would side with him in his beef with GUnit - thats something that they would love to see. But if there's any tension between DPG & G-Unit, you know Snoop's gonna kill it. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.