Pop Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Sands

When i click the rep button,the little window wont pop up.I allowed pop-ups in firefox to c if that is the problem but still the window doesnt appear.?Anyone else have this problem

I bet ye thought i was giving out about the ad pop ups again,didnt ye.:laugh:

Bobby Sands

When i click the rep button,the little window wont pop up.I allowed pop-ups in firefox to c if that is the problem but still the window doesnt appear.?Anyone else have this problem

I bet ye thought i was giving out about the ad pop ups again,didnt ye.:laugh:

Bobby Sands

LOL.

nah i only neg rep when some one neg reps me for no reason like ghost.I wouldnt neg rep the little bitch for no reason.

Still doesnt work.

Bobby Sands

LOL.

nah i only neg rep when some one neg reps me for no reason like ghost.I wouldnt neg rep the little bitch for no reason.

Still doesnt work.

Bobby Sands

Yea and u r a shit moderator.always some bullshit response.you are on a power trip for real.

How has my ability to use a computer got anythin to do with the rep button not working.

Bobby Sands

Yea and u r a shit moderator.always some bullshit response.you are on a power trip for real.

How has my ability to use a computer got anythin to do with the rep button not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.